Thursday 10 December 2015

English Grammar for SSC Exam

 Gerund

1. Mary enjoys ___________________ to music. (listen)
2. I don’t mind ___________________ the washing up. (do)
3. Irregular verbs are not easy ___________________ . (remember)
4. Mathew is really good at ___________________ . (cook)
5. She waited ___________________ a movie ticket. (buy)
6. The doctor encouraged his patients ___________________ healthy food. (eat)
7. My flat is easy ___________________ . (find)
8. She is interested in ___________________ a doctor. (become)
9. He is saving money ___________________ a new car. (buy)
10. When I met her I couldn’t help ___________________ her. (hug)
11. My favorite hobby is ___________________ . (cook)
12. My father helped me ___________________ my homework. (do)
13. I’m sick of ___________________ hamburgers every day. (eat)
14. It is important ___________________ the net for more information. (surf)
15. She advised me ___________________ a doctor as soon as possible. (see)

Answer

1. Mary enjoys listening to music.
2. I don’t mind doing the washing up.
3. Irregular verbs are not easy to remember.
4. Mathew is really good at cooking.
5. She waited to buy a movie ticket.
6. The doctor encouraged his patients to eat healthy food.
7. My flat is easy to find.
8. She is interested in becoming a doctor.
9. He is saving money to buy a new car.
10. When I met her I couldn’t help hugging her.
11. My favorite hobby is cooking.
12. My father helped me do my homework.
13. I’m sick of eating hamburgers every day.
14. It is important to surf the net for more information.
15. She advised me to see a doctor as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment