Friday 2 October 2015

Reasoning for IBPS Po/Clerk



Inequality Questions
Directions : In the given questions, assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the given four conclusions I, II, III and IV is/are definitely true and give your answers accordingly.

1.  STATEMENT :
L > K ≥ X < J = N ≤ Y < D
CONCLUSION I : X ≥ Y
CONCLUSION II : L > N
CONCLUSION III : K > J
CONCLUSION IV : D > X
A)Only II and IV are True
B)None is true
C)Only II are true
D)Only I and II are true
E)Only IV is true

2.  STATEMENT :
P > J ≥ V = D > L ≤ C
CONCLUSION I : P > C
CONCLUSION II : D ≥ C
CONCLUSION III : L < P
CONCLUSION IV : J > L
A)None is true
B)Only I and II are true
C)Only IV is true
D)Only III and IV are true
E)Only II is true

3. STATEMENT :
B ≥ A < K < F ; F < B = D
CONCLUSION I : B < K
CONCLUSION II : A > D
CONCLUSION III : D < F
CONCLUSION IV : F ≤ B
A)Only II is true
B)None is true
C)Only I and III are true
D)Only II and III are true
E)Only IV is true
4. STATEMENT :
M < N < U ≤ R = T ≥ V ≥ E
CONCLUSION I : T > N
CONCLUSION II : R ≥ E
CONCLUSION III : M < T
CONCLUSION IV : T ≥ U
A)All I, II, III and IV are true
B)Only I, II and III are true
C)Only II is true
D)Only I and either II or IV are true
E)Only I and II are true

5. STATEMENT :
R > B ≥ S ≥ D ; S ≥ D ; S ≥ O ≥ U
CONCLUSION I : B > U
CONCLUSION II : D ≤ O
CONCLUSION III : U = B
CONCLUSION IV : R > O
A)Only II is true
B)Only III is true
C)Only IV and either I or III are true
D)Only either II or III are true
E)Only IV is true

6. STATEMENT :
D > A ≥ M ≤ N ; M ≥ E < L
CONCLUSION I : D > E
CONCLUSION II : N ≤ A
CONCLUSION III : A ≥ L
CONCLUSION IV : L < D
A)Only III is true
B)Only I is true
C)Only II is true
D)None is true
E)Only I and IV are true


Answer
1. e
2. d
3. b
4. a
5. c
6. b
 

No comments:

Post a Comment